When are tutors available?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday- Friday: 8:00 AM to 11:59 PM EST
Saturday- Sunday: 12:00P PM to 8:00 PM EST
Click on a content area to get specific tutor availability.
In what content areas can I get tutoring?
English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish and French
How long are the tutoring sessions?
We offer thirty-minute sessions. If you need more time, consider booking back to back sessions.
What are the system requirements for the virtual classroom?
to view the system requirements.
How do I use the tools in the virtual classroom?
- Click here for virtual classroom basics.
- Click here for virtual classroom tools.
How do I troubleshoot problems with the virtual classroom?
for basic troubleshooting webcam, microphone, visual and headphone issues.
How do I get support?
For billing, scheduling, or technical support click here.
What if I need to reschedule my session?
- In your booking confirmation email, click Reschedule. Choose a new date and time for your session.
- If you missed your scheduled session because of technical issues, we will reschedule your session one time. For help rescheduling, click here
What happens if I’m late to my session?
- For students living in the United States, the tutor will call the student at the phone number associated
with the account 5 minutes after the session begins to offer basic technical assistance.
- If the student does not attend the session in the first 10 minutes of the session, the session will be
- The tutoring session will end at the scheduled time.
What are your refund terms?
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- If a student misses her/her scheduled appointment, he/she will be given the opportunity to reschedule one
time. If the newly scheduled appointment is missed, there will be no refund, and a new session will need to
be purchased and scheduled if desired.