When are tutors available?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday- Friday: 8:00 AM to 11:59 PM EST
Saturday- Sunday: 12:00P PM to 8:00 PM EST
We are closed for business on the following holidays:
Memorial Day Sat-Mon May 23-25, 2020
Independence Day Fri-Sun July 3-5, 2020
Thanksgiving Closed Wed, Nov 25 at 5:00 PM EST-29, 2020
Winter Break 1 Thurs through Sun Dec 24-Dec 27, 2020
Winter Break 2 Wed and Thurs Dec 30-31, 2020
Click on a content area to get specific tutor availability.
In what content areas can I get tutoring?
English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish and French
How long are the tutoring sessions?
We offer thirty-minute sessions. If you need more time, consider booking back to back sessions.
What are the system requirements for the virtual classroom?
to view the system requirements.
How do I use the tools in the virtual classroom?
- Click here for virtual classroom basics.
- Click here for virtual classroom tools.
How do I troubleshoot problems with the virtual classroom?
for basic troubleshooting webcam, microphone, visual and headphone issues.
How do I get support?
For billing, scheduling, or technical support click here.
What if I need to reschedule my session?
- In your booking confirmation email, click Reschedule. Choose a new date and time for your session.
- If you missed your scheduled session because of technical issues, we will reschedule your session one time. For help rescheduling, click here
What happens if I’m late to my session?
- For students living in the United States, the tutor will call the student at the phone number associated
with the account 5 minutes after the session begins to offer basic technical assistance.
- If the student does not attend the session in the first 10 minutes of the session, the session will be
- The tutoring session will end at the scheduled time.
What are your refund terms?
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- If a student misses her/her scheduled appointment, he/she will be given the opportunity to reschedule one
time. If the newly scheduled appointment is missed, there will be no refund, and a new session will need to
be purchased and scheduled if desired.
How do I join my session?
You will receive a confirmation email after booking a session. That email includes a web URL to follow to access your tutoring session. Five minutes prior to your scheduled session, click on the URL provided. You can also copy the URL and paste it into any browser address bar. If you need any assistance, click on How do I get support.