Live Online Tutoring
K12 Live Online Tutoring is dedicated to providing students with an exceptional learning experience. Our skilled tutors are certified teachers and subject matter experts with extensive experience in their academic field. All sessions are personalized for each student based on their lesson request. Students will join their tutor of choice in an engaging virtual room with face-to-face direct instruction.
- Flexible Scheduling
Features & Benefits
Tutoring is available in the four core content areas as well as French and Spanish.
Meet our Tutors
• I can help you with your writing to make it longer or shorter to meet assignment requirements very quickly. • I am passionate about writing and British Literature. • In my free time, I love to read, write, and play on my ipad as well as spend time with my family (usually watching movies). • I’ve been teaching since 2005, and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am qualified to teach all Language Arts courses, including AP, and Sociology.
• I love teaching and getting to know each student. I am great at using real-world examples to help you understand science. • My favorite subjects are Biology, Environmental Science, Earth Science, and Life Science. • In my free time I enjoy dance, yoga, surf, and long nature walks. • I have been teaching professionally since 2004 and began online education in 2012. • I am certified to teach secondary Biology (grades 7-12), including honors level and electives.
I have a broad understanding of many scientific concepts and will take the time to investigate a concept if I don’t have all the information needed. I am passionate about Physical Science, Earth Science, and Chemistry I love to read, work in garden, mentor science fair participants, and hang out with my family I have been a teacher for 16 years and have taught Online for 7 years I can assist in all science courses, AP courses: Environmental Science and Chemistry. I can also tutor science and math for grades 4-6.
My skills involve finding ways to simplify complicated French grammar. I can help with French, and I am confident helping with Spanish as well. My hobbies include running and taking my twin boys on bike rides. I have been teaching since 2006, and online since 2013. Certified teacher in all French language courses
I can help you write a five-paragraph essay using a simple formula. I am passionate about literature analysis. In my free time I love to play the piano and travel. I have been teaching since 2006, and I have taught online since 2013. All English subjects grades 9-12 including all AP courses.
• I can make science concepts relatable, so they are easier to understand and remember. • I am passionate about Biology, Life Science, and Environmental Science. • In my free time I love to camp, hike, craft, and take photos of wildlife. • I have been teaching since 2007, and I have taught on line since 2012. • I am certified to teach Biology (including AP), Chemistry, Environmental Science, and General Science 7-12. I can also tutor K5 students.
I can help you with high school English and Social Studies. I am passionate about literature, essay writing, punctuation and grammar. I enjoy Mountain biking and taking my Daschund for walks. I have been a brick and mortar teacher for 23 years and an online teacher 7 years. I have a single subject credential for English and Social Studies. I am comfortable teaching grades 6-12.
Hello, I'm Mr. Wells. I've been tutoring/teaching for 15 years in math and sciences. Seeing my students achieve their academic goals is one of the most rewarding experiences I have. I know with the right help, you will be more than capable of achieving your academic goals as well. I have a B.S. in chemistry with a double minor in mathematics and physics; and I have a master's in business administration. I also hold a teaching license for all math subjects grades 7-12. Being a father of 9 children, I'm also well-versed in working with various ages and grades. I'm open to helping any student k-12. In my spare time, I enjoy being with my family and watching my oldest daughter do competitive cheer. I'm excited working with you/your student in making math fun, relatable, and achievable.
Math • I focus on the basics, helping students build on what they already know while filling in gaps in understanding to expand into more complex ideas and problems. • I love math: developmental, algebra (all levels), geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, consumer, applied, integrated, etc. • I’m usually with my cats, friends & family; in the garden or kitchen, canning, cooking, and eating; or on my iPad, researching family history, watching a movie, reading, or playing games. • I’ve been teaching since 2004 and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am certified in secondary math and Spanish. Spanish • I believe it is important to become fluent by learning Spanish through listening, speaking, reading, and writing. • Though I’ve taught all levels of Spanish, I love working with Spanish 1 & 2 to focus on the basics of vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure, pronunciation and fluency, etc. • I’m usually with my cats, friends & family; in the garden or kitchen, canning, cooking, and eating; or on my iPad, researching family history, watching a movie, reading, or playing games. • I’ve been teaching since 2004 and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am certified in secondary math and Spanish.
• I like to help by showing multiple ways to get to an answer and to check/verify that it is correct. • My favorite math area is trigonometry and all of the real world uses for this. • In my free time I love to play the flute in the church orchestra and paint. • I have been teaching since 2007, and I have taught online since 2014. • I am qualified to teach all math subjects 6-12 including all AP calculus courses.
- I am a native speaker of French and so have a native understanding of the language and culture. - I am passionate about the French pronunciation system and love to help students learn how to pronounce the language correctly. - I love to read science fiction, cook and travel. - I have been a teacher for 32 years and 3 years online. - I am qualified to teach French and Spanish; levels 1 – AP.
• I can break down math problems to very basic steps. • I am passionate about Statistics and real world problem math. • In my free time I love to spend time with my family. • I have been teaching since 2009 and I taught online since 2012. • All math subjects including AP Statistics.
Five Session Package: $90
Individual Trial Session*: $18