Live Online Tutoring
K12 Live Online Tutoring is dedicated to providing students with an exceptional learning experience. Our skilled tutors are certified teachers and subject matter experts with extensive experience in their academic field. All sessions are personalized for each student based on their lesson request. Students will join their tutor of choice in an engaging virtual room with face-to-face direct instruction.
- Flexible Scheduling
Features & Benefits
Tutoring is available in the four core content areas as well as French and Spanish.
Meet our Tutors
• I can help you with your writing to make it longer or shorter to meet assignment requirements very quickly. • I am passionate about writing and British Literature. • In my free time, I love to read, write, and play on my ipad as well as spend time with my family (usually watching movies). • I’ve been teaching since 2005, and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am qualified to teach all Language Arts courses, including AP, and Sociology.
• I love teaching and getting to know each student. I am great at using real-world examples to help you understand science. • My favorite subjects are Biology, Environmental Science, Earth Science, and Life Science. • In my free time I enjoy dance, yoga, surf, and long nature walks. • I have been teaching professionally since 2004 and began online education in 2012. • I am certified to teach secondary Biology (grades 7-12), including honors level and electives.
I have a broad understanding of many scientific concepts and will take the time to investigate a concept if I don’t have all the information needed. I am passionate about Physical Science, Earth Science, and Chemistry I love to read, work in garden, mentor science fair participants, and hang out with my family I have been a teacher for 16 years and have taught Online for 7 years I can assist in all science courses, AP courses: Environmental Science and Chemistry. I can also tutor science and math for grades 4-6.
My skills involve finding ways to simplify complicated French grammar. I can help with French, and I am confident helping with Spanish as well. My hobbies include running and taking my twin boys on bike rides. I have been teaching since 2006, and online since 2013. Certified teacher in all French language courses
• I can make science concepts relatable, so they are easier to understand and remember. • I am passionate about Biology, Life Science, and Environmental Science. • In my free time I love to camp, hike, craft, and take photos of wildlife. • I have been teaching since 2007, and I have taught on line since 2012. • I am certified to teach Biology (including AP), Chemistry, Environmental Science, and General Science 7-12. I can also tutor K5 students.
I can help you with high school English and Social Studies. I am passionate about literature, essay writing, punctuation and grammar. I enjoy Mountain biking and taking my Daschund for walks. I have been a brick and mortar teacher for 23 years and an online teacher 7 years. I have a single subject credential for English and Social Studies. I am comfortable teaching grades 6-12.
Math • I focus on the basics, helping students build on what they already know while filling in gaps in understanding to expand into more complex ideas and problems. • I love math: developmental, algebra (all levels), geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, consumer, applied, integrated, etc. • I’m usually with my cats, friends & family; in the garden or kitchen, canning, cooking, and eating; or on my iPad, researching family history, watching a movie, reading, or playing games. • I’ve been teaching since 2004 and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am certified in secondary math and Spanish. Spanish • I believe it is important to become fluent by learning Spanish through listening, speaking, reading, and writing. • Though I’ve taught all levels of Spanish, I love working with Spanish 1 & 2 to focus on the basics of vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure, pronunciation and fluency, etc. • I’m usually with my cats, friends & family; in the garden or kitchen, canning, cooking, and eating; or on my iPad, researching family history, watching a movie, reading, or playing games. • I’ve been teaching since 2004 and have been teaching online since 2011. • I am certified in secondary math and Spanish.
- I am a native speaker of French and so have a native understanding of the language and culture. - I am passionate about the French pronunciation system and love to help students learn how to pronounce the language correctly. - I love to read science fiction, cook and travel. - I have been a teacher for 32 years and 3 years online. - I am qualified to teach French and Spanish; levels 1 – AP.
• I can break down math problems to very basic steps. • I am passionate about Statistics and real world problem math. • In my free time I love to spend time with my family. • I have been teaching since 2009 and I taught online since 2012. • All math subjects including AP Statistics.
Hello, I’m Mrs. van Petegem. I have been teaching math since 2017 and tutoring since I was high school. I know that math can be a challenging subject, so my goal is to break down every concept into concise steps that can be easily applied to every problem. Some of my favorite subjects include Algebra I and Algebra II. In my free time I enjoy yoga, hiking with my rescue dog, Bert, and cooking. I am certified in Mathematics grades 6-12.
I’m Ms. Mitchell, and I LOVE words! I love to read and write, and I especially love helping students with reading, writing, and grammar. I am certified to teach English from middle school through high school and have spent many years of teaching and tutoring. I also have experience working with students from grades 3 through 12. In my spare time, you’ll find me reading (imagine that!), but I also love history and museums. If I’m not reading, you can find me spending time with my family and playing with our three dogs. I’m here to help with any type of reading, writing and grammar for grades 3 to 12.
I have been working with students in a variety of settings over the past 14 years. I started my career in education as a tutor at Florida International University alongside private companies. I graduated from the University of North Florida with a B.A. in Psychology and Mathematics and certification for Mathematics Grades 6-12. Thereafter, I spent ten years at a charter school, where I was able to expand my talents to earn a master's degree in Educational Leadership and become an administrator. I love to travel, which led me to teaching abroad in the country of Haiti for three years. I currently homeschool my children as well as teach mathematics online. When I am not busy with work and family, I enjoy traveling, gardening, and exercising.
Hi, I am Ms. Amy Tarallo, and I work with all levels of Spanish students. I'd love to see you succeed! I have been working with students in both public and private schools for 30 years. I began my career in education as a Spanish teacher at an independent Friends school in New Jersey where I taught 5th grade and Spanish 1 through AP Spanish Language. I earned a B.A. in Spanish from Gettysburg College, an M.A. in Spanish from Middlebury College, and a doctorate in Curriculum and Educational Leadership from Northeastern University. My career has enabled me to teach Spanish as well as work in Administration, and I am a certified K-12 Spanish teacher. I love to travel and spend time at the beach with my husband at our home on the coast in North Carolina.
Greetings. I'm Mrs. Bragg, and I have been serving as an interventionist with elementary reading and math. I have several years of tutoring in these areas. I am licensed for grades 1-6 and lots of experience with remediation and some with high ability. Where possible I like to make learning fun.
Hello. I am Mrs. Hanna. I have been teaching since Feb of 2012. I have been tutoring since I was 18 years old. I have student students of all stages. I have tutored Kindergarten all the way through AP classes in high school. Math and science are my favorite subjects but I do enjoy relaxing with a good book. I am certified in Elementary Education but I have my Masters in Educational Technology and I have endorsements in Read to Succeed, Gifted and Talented, and Project-Based Learning.
Hello, my name is Ms. De Masi. I have been a teacher for 16 years. I have taught English, Spanish and ESL EC-4th grade. I have my Bachelors Degree in Education and my Masters Degree in Reading. I can't wait to meet you.
Hello, I am Mr. Junior, a math educator in the online classroom since 2002. I am here to make mathematics more clear for you, and I am very patient and flexible. No mathematics question is too small in my classroom; such questions allow mathematics learning to occur. I am math certified 7-12, have a BS/Applied Mathematics and an MS/Mathematics.
I graduated from the University of Central Florida on the President’s Honor Roll in Elementary Education with Reading and English Speakers of Other Language Endorsements. My drive to work with young learners again brought me back to the Sunshine State after Teaching English as a Foreign Language abroad in Madrid, Spain. I have taught GED, ACT and GRE prep courses and love working with students of all ages to help ensure their academic success.
Five Session Package: $90
Individual Trial Session*: $18