Coaching topics for high school students include:
• Identifying personal strengths and interests
• Creating a high school resume
• Soft skills, self-confidence, and direction
• Searching and applying for internships
• College scholarships, selection, financial aid, and application
• Interviewing skills and applying for jobs
• Online networking and personal branding
Our career and college prep coaches are certified resume writers, and have backgrounds in education, recruiting, consulting, college admissions, business, internships, and more.
How it Works
After checkout, one of our success coaches will contact you with the email or phone provided to set-up a virtual session with your student for an introduction and general goal setting session. Additional sessions or next steps will be scheduled at the conclusion of the meeting. Each session lasts 45-minutes.
We have received your inquiry and you will start to receive additional information about our school offerings and programs. An enrollment consultant will contact you shortly.